Thursday 5 January 2012

Paper Objects by Jennifer Collier

Map Baby Shoes

Teabag Wellingtons

Little Women Shoes

Letter Dress

Map SLR Camera

Singer Sewing Machine

Typewriter

I find these pieces of work by Jennifer Collier really fascinating and thanks to her say so, I have been able to share them with you on here.... I could just look and look at her pieces of work and never get tired of going back and having another look.... I even had the pleasure of seeing the pieces in person when I went to visit The Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair in Manchester in October 2011....
Thank you to Jennifer for letting me share them....

Jennifer Collier's website is http://jennifercollier.co.uk/

You can see more of her fabulous work on here and even follow her on twitter....

No comments:

Post a Comment