Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Plant Sampling On Linen

After deciding that I wanted to screen print my plant collection on linen with white pigment, I chose to do some samples with one of the cut out plants that I was going to use.  I used the positive and negative of the cut out to make sure I was getting the look I wanted.  It worked well so I decided to stick with this method for my final designs for the plant designs to be put on linen.  Although I wanted to just use white pigment, I decided to try another colour to see if it worked which I was also pleased about as I think using some colour also works well and is something I can think about doing if I wanted to move on from using white pigment on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment